Yes we've got your dogs covered too....This natural and delicate dog shampoo bar contains Neem oil for its soothing and anti-flea properties. The lavender and lemongrass essential oils also add anti-itch and anti-bacterial properties!
Zero Waste Path suggests using an acid rinse after the use of this shampoo bar to eliminate any residue and leave the coat soft and shiny, you can find the recipe for this on their site!
Please avoid using this shampoo bar on puppies or pregnant dogs!
THE BEST BITS
- 100% Natural!
- Vegan No Parabens or Fragrances!
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable!
- Hand made in small batches!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Neem oil: Neem oil is amazing against fleas as it has flea-repellant, anti-itchiness, antibacterial and insecticidal properties
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Lavender essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial, anti-itch
- Lemongrass essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)*, Sodium Neemate (Neem Oil), Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil. Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Certified Organic