Vegan Banana Pancakes
These super easy, vegan banana pancakes are light and fluffy with plenty of delicious banana flavour and a hint of cinnamon, they make the perfect plant based breakfast treat......
- 155g Plain Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Large Ripe Banana (mashed)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil + some for frying
- 180ml Oat Milk or any other non dairy milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix together.
2) Mash the banana in a bowl and and the coconut oil, mash together. Add to the flour mix with oat milk and vanilla, mix well. The batter will be fairly thick.
3) Heat up a pan with a little coconut oil until hot then add in some of the batter. When the pancake starts to bubble slightly on top it's time to flip it over and cook on the other side. cook until nicely browned and the inside has had a chance to cook through.
4) Serve the pancakes with the toppings of your choice! Enjoy!