Our skin takes quite a beating each and every day. This cleansing balm by Upcircle gently removes makeup, pollution and impurities. Skin is left cleansed, soothed and hydrated.
Made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, which is a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry, it is rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
This cleansing balm is suitable for all skin types. The apricot powder is combined with blackcurrant seed, blue tansy and sea buckthorn oils.
THE BEST BITS
- 100% Vegan and cruelty Free
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil Free
- Packaged in glass jar with and aluminium lid
- Made from reused, repurposed ingredients
HOW TO USE
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water-based cleanse (like upcircle chai soaps) to remove any impurities in the pores
100% NATURAL ORIGIN. INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.