This shampoo bar from Zero Waste Path is super moisturising making it particularly good for dry and damaged hair! If you've got curly hair then it will thank you for using this!
The coconut scent fades in the soap-making process making this bar unscented but for those who don't like a strong smell then this is the bar for you!
THE BEST BITS
- Handmade in the UK
- Vegan and Cruelty free
- Packaging is 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard
- This product is made using 100% renewable energy
- 100% Natural
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Coconut Milk: Boosts hair's volume and shine, helps to repair and detangle damaged hair
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising